Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Choosing the perfect camping spot


When you’re choosing your perfect camping location you’ll have to take multiple things into consideration. The last thing you’ll want to do is regret the camping spot you’ve picked for the week and have to wish you were in another more convenient spot.

Figure 10: Image from page 63 of "Our little men and women; modern methods of character building;" (1912)


Some things you’ll have to consider will be what camp sites have electricity? Is the land level? Are there lots of trees to block the wind? Is there open space nearby for activities? How many cars can I park on my camp site? Do I want to have sun in the AM or in the PM? Do I want to be secluded? Do I want to be near a wash station for cleaning dishes or having a shower? Do I want to be near the water or the beach?


These are some of the most important questions I ask myself before I go camping.

What are some of the other requirements needed for choosing the perfect camping spot?






No comments:

Post a Comment